Loading ...
Make a Payment
Pay by Credit Card Online
Want the convenience of a credit card payment for your NYSEG bill?
You can pay your NYSEG bill using a debit or credit card.
There is no cost for this service. Prefer other no-cost payment options? View our full range of ways to pay your bill here.
You will be able to accept or decline the transaction prior to submitting your payment. Please allow up to three days for processing.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
What is KUBRA?
KUBRA is a company with which NYSEG has contracted to allow customers to pay their NYSEG bills by credit or debit cards.
What credit cards are accepted?
Make a single electronic payment with NYSEG’s EZ-Pay by using a debit card with a VISA or MasterCard logo; or charging it to your MasterCard, VISA, or Discover credit card.
How do I pay by credit card?
You can pay by clicking here or on the "Make A Payment" button above and following the prompts.
Can I pay by credit card anytime?
Yes. You can use the KUBRA website 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What do I need to pay by credit card?
You will need your NYSEG bill, your 11-digit NYSEG account number, and your credit
card information.
When will my payment be posted to my account?
You should allow three business days for payment to be posted to your account. To avoid a late payment charge, please make your payment at least three business days before the
"Last Day to Pay" date shown on page one of your bill.
Do I get a confirmation number when I make my payment?
Yes. Please save the number for your records. By providing your email address when prompted, the confirmation number will be sent right to you.
If I need help with the transaction, what do I do?
Please contact NYSEG Customer Service, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., excluding holidays. The toll-free customer service line number is 1.800.572.1111.
Who should I contact if I have questions about my payment?
You should contact NYSEG Customer Service at 1.800.572.1111.
Can I make a payment on a NYSEG account that is not in my name?
Yes, as long as we have your complete credit card information, including the name on the credit card, the amount you wish to pay, and the NYSEG account number you are paying.
Follow us on: